World of Warcraft – these words mean relationship between different factions. In the beggining of your WoW Classic reputation journey, you are friendly with some of factions, neutral with others and hostile with the rest.
You won’t get any relations with unknown factions until you click on their NPC. You can check reputation in Character Info menu (“U” basic button).
- Left click on “At War” checkbox and you will be able to fight with neutral NPC’s
- Think twice before killing goblin in Booty Bay: you will get anger by other goblin factions too.
- You can’t change “Hated” with opposite faction.
- Eeach new lvl from Friendly gives you discount to vendor prices, repairs, flying, and, most importantly, trainer skill costs
- New reputation level follows by “ding” animation ( like getting new level, but green one)
- Mouseover reputation with any faction and you will see how much you need to reach next lvl
If you don’t want to grind your WoW Classic reputation, you can buy boost
Currently there are 3 of these rival-faction pairs: Gelkis vs. Magram (both Centaur), Steamwheedle Cartel (Goblins) vs. Bloodsail Buccaneers (pirates), and Ravenholdt (rogues) vs. Syndicate (Thugs).
Once the mob goes grey, or a quest is six levels below you, you lose 20% of the total reputation possible for the kill/completion for each level. This goes this way for four levels, until you reach the minimum reputation gain of 20%
Go to https://db.vanillagaming.org/ and search for the faction you want in the Database tab. Then look at the NPC list and find the supply vendor. You’ll be able to see everything they sell and items will have the rep requirement listed on them for some of them.